Your Avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Dayvo said:
So what does yours mean? Red alert?

It means how threatened I feel at the moment via my neighbour who I think is mentally ill.If it goes to 1 then you will know it has kicked off.
Im also using my bike to shore up the front door in case an attack comes.(To give me time to prepare)

I think there have been developments tonight though.

Yes I admit it.I did hope someone would ask me what mine meant.

Maz

Guru
HLaB said:
Mine was from my trip to Oz last year I pictured that little fellow in a Didgeridoo apparently he lived there.
What kind of animal is it? Is it a lizard of some sort?

I decided to draw a cyclist going over a hill but thought that was a bit dull so decided to use Liz Hurley's bum (from her younger days) instead.

I have had it for a year now and am a bit bored so was thinking of changing it, but I tend to remember avatars more than names so may have an identity crisis if I change it now.

Noodley

hackbike 666 said:

I thought it was a representation of the deaths of hackbikes 1-5 and the special burning you still possess for the memory of hackbike 2 which still glows strong....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ok being serious then.
I have been going to watch The Mighty Blues, Chelsea FC for over 35 years.. And I also do some work for the Blue Man Group...

See where I'm coming from eh?

Wolf04

hackbike 666 said:
It means how threatened I feel at the moment via my neighbour who I think is mentally ill.If it goes to 1 then you will know it has kicked off.
Im also using my bike to shore up the front door in case an attack comes.(To give me time to prepare)

I think there have been developments tonight though.

Sounds worrying, hope the developments are favourable in nature. Having to barracade your door can't be good.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Noodley said:
I thought it was a representation of the deaths of hackbikes 1-5 and the special burning you still possess for the memory of hackbike 2 which still glows strong....

Nah they are in the annals of cycling history,gone but never forgotten,esp hackbike 6.

Wolf04 said:
Sounds worrying, hope the developments are favourable in nature. Having to barracade your door can't be good.

Thanks,it's been a very worrying time for at least three months with banging and crashing through the night,rants and swearing,loud music all day banging about and being told by same that he doesn't care about the police.I guess that would be if I involved them in all this.Not knowing whether this is through drugs or what but something definitely isn't right there.Banging of the front door today and I could hear arguments during the night which is interrupting my sleep pattern for my work.

Sorry for the attention seeking.

Top Bottom