Your Avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Hover Fly said:
Mine indicates that I am destined to spend my life scanning distant horizons for the unrecognisable, seeking that which is only there if I have taken it with me, but the paradox is that this elusive concept is only obtainable to those whom are at rest, content and seek nothing. Eventually, lonely and desolate, I will be sliced into a pan of hot fat with some bacon and tomatoes.

Thought so.

got-to-get-fit

Im bald, dont have a hairy chest and do not and have never had a beard or moustache......so i wanted an avatar that was the complete opposite of me.
Its my alter ego.

grhm

Veteran
HLaB said:
Mine was from my trip to Oz last year I pictured that little fellow in a Didgeridoo apparently he lived there.

I thought it was some abstract green goo in a cucible.;)

Mine some random pic of stones under water - cool and calm (like I aspire to be as I reach the top of the hill, or bomb past someone else:evil: - not managed it yet - but one day....)

redjedi

Über Member
I've had mine since I joined, which was when I got my Bianchi, so I used a wallpaper from the Bianchi website ( and did a p**s poor job of re-sizing it)

I'm bored of mine though, so I need to think of a new one.

Any ideas?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I guess mine is the only one actually of me on here.. should I change it? Maybe a Kebab instead?

However, its from the London Duathlon 2005. Alas, not on my bike in that pic.. the shame..

User269

Mine means that having paid for the picture taken by the guy who hangs out on Alpe d'Huez, I'm damn well going to get my moneys worth and post it everywhere I can.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Mine is my teenage hero, Ogri from Paul Sample's cartoons in Bike magazine.

Ogri_big.jpg

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I'd just bought a new mac when I signed up to C+. I didn't have many pictures available since I hadn't started transferring data over from my old PC.

That'll do, I thought.

Top Bottom