Your Avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Mine is of me on my Hols last year in the Red Sea. I frightened a few divers, scared the living sh*t out of some young swimmers and got a nice tan from swimming along the reef.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Hmmmm.... fishy.

Mine is a picture of a man on a bike, on an old railway line - now turned into a path for cyclists, and walkers.
The image is a cropped, photoshopped rendition of a colour image and desaturated, masked, and with an oval shaped overexposed, (or faded-out). It also has had the rest of the darker areas defaced, in a n attempt to make the image appear as if it was an image captured many years ago - so it's trying to be something it obviously isn't, namely an old picture.

The clues that it really isn't an old picture, are given by the fact that it's not an old bike, and the man is wearing a helmet.

This is the original image
Bike.jpg

johnnyh

Veteran
mine is just me when life was very rock'n'roll, when nights were spent travelling in a transit and I was usually couldn't hear too well ;)

mine is none existent cos i've not bothered yet.

stoatsngroats said:
Mine is a picture of a man on a bike, on an old railway line - now turned into a path for cyclists, and walkers.
The image is a cropped, photoshopped rendition of a colour image and desaturated, masked, and with an oval shaped overexposed, (or faded-out). It also has had the rest of the darker areas defaced, in a n attempt to make the image appear as if it was an image captured many years ago - so it's trying to be something it obviously isn't, namely an old picture.

Wow! All that for a diddy little avatar photo. I do like it though.

MS Paint, fill and pencil tools for me.

postman

Legendary Member
From the best cycling team in the world. The Royal Mail Leeds Postal Sports Association Cycle Club.

We were around before Lance and HIS postal team.

And i may add the longest name maybe.

Batzman

Me ... in Russia a couple of years ago if you look closely, you can see comrades Joe and Vladimir...

Top Bottom