Your Avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Thanks dude.Quiet so far.I think things have changed but it isn't over yet.

Me ... in Russia a couple of years ago if you look closely, you can see comrades Joe and Vladimir...

But why the name batzman?

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Mine is a photo of one of the Calanais standing stones on Lewis. Just happens I was caught in the background looking at another set of stones on the horizon.

I'm a yorkshireman by birth but heaven is on the Hebrides

Mine is the picture from the back of the mirror compact which someone bought for me, because apparently they thought of me as soon as they saw it.
Its from a range of girly stuff called "Queen of F**king Everything".

I think they meant it ironically.....;)

ps. hope things are quiet for you tonight Hackbike...

The rest would frighten the hardest of men.
They wouldn't be hard after they saw the whole of you.

IYKWIM...;)

yello

I loved cartoons (and puppets too, but that's another story). Even at the age of 16 or 17, when others would be smoking and hanging around etc, I'd leg it home from college to watch them on the tv.

There were some absolutely surreal ones and they were my favourite. The likes of 'Chapi Chapo', 'Oscar the Rabbit'. We'd get the usual UK ones you probably know ('Hector's House', 'Crystaltips and Alastair', etc etc) but we used to get loads of Jap/US stuff in the NZ too... 'Speed Racer', 'Gigantor'

Anyways, my avatar is from my favourite of all, 'Victor and Horace'. Nobody has ever heard of it, I think only around 12 or 15 were made and I'd dearly love to get it on video. As it happens, and I didn't know at the time, it's French.

yello

Alan H said:
Bit out of touch, do you get Pat and Mat in the UK (or in France)?

I not seen it before! It's brilliant, absolutely the sort of the thing I would have raced home for!

It's Czech isn't it? They did some amazing cartoons. I recall there was one they showed on NZ that I particularly liked... you've got me thinking now!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
yello said:
I not seen it before! It's brilliant, absolutely the sort of the thing I would have raced home for!

It's Czech isn't it? They did some amazing cartoons. I recall there was one they showed on NZ that I particularly liked... you've got me thinking now!

That's right, Czech, but shown in many other countries. I used to watch it with my son when he was younger. Some of the episoides are really absurd.

Wikki article here

Pat and Mat homepage here

Top Bottom