Your Avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Mine's me, three years ago just after riding home in torrential rain. Though the fact that I'm dripping wet isn't that obvious.

It was supposed to represent a description of me as a kid - "ye big, lanky dreep" (aka 'you great, tall drip').

Plax

Guru
hackbike 666 said:
Nah they are in the annals of cycling history,gone but never forgotten,esp hackbike 6.

Thanks,it's been a very worrying time for at least three months with banging and crashing through the night,rants and swearing,loud music all day banging about and being told by same that he doesn't care about the police.I guess that would be if I involved them in all this.Not knowing whether this is through drugs or what but something definitely isn't right there.Banging of the front door today and I could hear arguments during the night which is interrupting my sleep pattern for my work.

Sorry for the attention seeking.

Have you contacted your local environemtal health department (e.g. http://www.newtownabbey.gov.uk/environmentalhealth/noise.asp)? Are you keeping a record of all the noise etc? Keep a record, contact environmental health and they'll monitor the noise. I was going to go down this route with my f*ck wit neighbours but they haven't been home for a few weeks. It has been bliss. No loud music at 3am waking me up, no cars obstructing my drive etc. Bliss.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

Plax said:
Have you contacted your local environemtal health department (e.g. http://www.newtownabbey.gov.uk/environmentalhealth/noise.asp)? Are you keeping a record of all the noise etc? Keep a record, contact environmental health and they'll monitor the noise. I was going to go down this route with my f*ck wit neighbours but they haven't been home for a few weeks. It has been bliss. No loud music at 3am waking me up, no cars obstructing my drive etc. Bliss.

I have been keeping a record but haven't done anything.His girlfriend has kicked him out at a guess as he was ringing my doorbell at 1am and 7am this morning.In the end I disconnected the doorbell but it is wired into the main lights.His clothes are outsifde in binliners and I was tempted to throw them in the bin but have refrained.At a guess he will be back so bell is staying disconnected.Thanks for the advice.I don't think this is over yet.I have CCTV fitted andf have been recording incidents.

Sorry for the attention seeking but I feel slightly better getting this in the open.

Back to the avatars.

OP
OP
H

hackbike 666

goo_mason said:
Mine's me, three years ago just after riding home in torrential rain. Though the fact that I'm dripping wet isn't that obvious.

It was supposed to represent a description of me as a kid - "ye big, lanky dreep" (aka 'you great, tall drip').

I guessed it was you.Don't think i'd put my mug up though.xx(

TimO

Guru
Mine is Bad Bob from Rex the Runt. I'm almost identical to him, except I don't have a gun, I'm not a dog, I'm not made from plasticine, I'm not overweight, and I don't eat sausages all that much.

Rex the Runt is very good though.
thumb_up.gif

Top Bottom