Your avatar?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Larry from the Giles family. Wiki says of Larry:

Larry, (aka "Stinker") the mop-haired kid from next door. When not up to mischief he can be seen with a camera recording the mischief or embarrassing situations involving others. Said to be the alter ego of Giles himself.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
mines the creepy little puppet guy from the Saw films. i love the films and the little guy is riding a bike so why not.

i recently wanted to leave "The Anorak" (my old user name) behind as it's an identity from my days on the mini forum when i used to be rather uptight and short tempered. i decided to go with Jig-sore as a play on words with the jigsaw character from the saw films so again it all fits with the avatar xx(

thegrumpybiker

In keeping with jig-sore's theme of horror films, mine's from possibly the most underpant browning moment of An American Werewolf In London. Why? Do I need a reason? It's just dead cool innit?

bauldbairn

My Avatar is a (poor quality)picture of my all time favourite band "The Prisoners" from Medway Kent. An original Indie/Garage/60's type group who existed in the early to mid 80's. xx(

They included among their ranks Jamie Taylor who later went on to form the James Taylor Quartet - who were slightly more commercially successful than the Prisoners. :birthday:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Mine is of course, the original, Reginald Iolanthe Perrin. One of the greatest tragi-comic creations.
Because I am the living incarnation of RIP, the clip in my sig is me to a tee.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Foo Fighters from the 'Learn to Fly' video. They were quite funny as pilots, so comedy....pilot........not too much of a stretch, is it?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Mine's a baby elephant, of course, to match my sig.

My sig is something I said to a housemate, when trying to justify having a baby elephant as a pet.

potsy

Rambler
thegrumpybiker said:
In keeping with jig-sore's theme of horror films, mine's from possibly the most underpant browning moment of An American Werewolf In London. Why? Do I need a reason? It's just dead cool innit?
Nice,one of my all time fave films,
Mine is Timperley legend Frank Sidebottom-for all those under 30 he is/was a funny man with a comedy papermache head:smile:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Mine was a dummy sign put up by the Lake District NP to advertise activities available in the Lakes. It was part of a set, including two old people using walking poles and a hot air baloon road sign.

I just thought it looked fun :smile:

Top Bottom