Your Bike in front of a Church

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cwskas

Über Member
another C12 church
Would one (or more) of you mind enlightening a foreigner to the classification system? Does C12 mean 12th century or ????

Thanks,

Willie

The C12 church theme shows no sign of abating, I have dug another one out of this years archives, St Seiriol's Anglesey. The wall on the left is the C13 Penmon Priory.

Thank you @Blue Hills & @Grant Fondo. It seemed obvious to me, but I wanted clarification. What seems obvious to me is not always correct, as my family sometimes remind me!
very wise - no such thing as a daft question - the Italians use a different popular system of expressing centuries which can confuse foreigners. (mind you, a fair few Italians have a somewhat wonky take on history in my book)

We always do our best to keep our overseas cousins well informed ^_^
there's actually a fair few from the states on here I think - let's just hope it doesn't become a clique :smile:

I am jealous of the quantity, variety and quality of cycling support you have across the pond. I am making notes, should I get the opportunity to take advantage of some of them one day.

Willie
Its really nice of you to say that. The diversity is the key, The crazy range of stuff you can see in the UK on a days ride, neolithic, Roman, medieval etc. Its like a bleedin history lesson on two wheels ^_^

Top Bottom