Your Bike in front of a Church

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Rewe Church, in the Exe Valley.

dsc06879.jpg

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
View attachment 473367

The Diocesan shrine, and Catholic Church of our lady of perpetual succour, in Great Billing village, on today's ride.

:smile:
I shall refrain from making any inferences from the fact that the vent for the sewers in considerably larger than the cross... ;)

Tizme

Veteran
St Margaret's Church, Spaxton with Charlynch:
IMG_3025.JPG

St Mary and All Saints, Broomfield:
IMG_3026.JPG

The chap you can just about see in the background had a staffie with him and spend about 20 minutes explaining that the gate needed to be kept shut as his dog would get out and he couldn't leave him in his van (in the shade of the trees with the windows all open) as a lady who lived nearby threatened to call in the RSPCA when he tried to do it. The trouble was he was talking very quietly and my hearing is no longer brilliant and only catching about one word in three:sad:

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Dunchideock

dsc07123.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The observant among you may have noticed that I have a thing for photographing the round tower churches of Norfolk & Suffolk - today's ride was specifically designed to get 11 (yes eleven!) in one go. Don't worry, I won't post them all in one go - just the first three from the day
St. Mary's in Gissing
Gissing - St Mary the Virgin (1).jpg

St. Michael's in Aslacton undergoing some restortion
Aslacton - St. Michael (1).jpg
St. Peter's in Forncett St. Peter
Forncett - St. Peter's (3).JPG

Top Bottom