Your bike in front of a gate pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
"Don't eat me new Raleigh!"

Willd

Veteran
Lychgate at St Leonard's Birdingbury:smile:

DSC00086-3.jpg

View attachment 608615

MBIFO the gate into the Saatchi Gallery, Sarf of the river..
??
saatchi gallery kings road?
North of the river surely?

Ahhh. My bad. I'd forgotten where I'd taken the photo!
It's me age, you know :laugh:
:smile:
still intrigued since you told us where you'd taken it - i fear you may have been taking that bike in a few london pubs as you wandered around london on it.
I take it you from out of london? - can't remember.
Many londoners still get foxed by the river's bends and curves.
London factoid related to that mischievous river and that kings road area location - Elephant and Castle, south of the river of course, is further north than that den of iniquity Sloane Square, north of the river.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
:smile:
still intrigued since you told us where you'd taken it - i fear you may have been taking that bike in a few london pubs as you wandered around london on it.
I take it you from out of london? - can't remember.
Many londoners still get foxed by the river's bends and curves.
London factoid related to that mischievous river and that kings road area location - Elephant and Castle, south of the river of course, is further north than that den of iniquity Sloane Square, north of the river.
I was born in London but moved out 50 years ago.. Teetotal, now, so I can't use that excuse!

This is my Friday afternoon ride, starting/ending at Euston, walking to Brompton Junction in Covent Garden, then pedalling the rest of the route, hence my confusion :laugh:

Top Bottom