A couple of weeks ago, now, but I forgot to mention it..
Headed off to Southwold for a couple of days of mind-clearing peace & quiet. Overnight, in 'my' field, the Milky Way was visible; first time I've seen it in ages!
It was Bonnie's first time camping and she settled down quite nicely onher bed that I'd taken.
Several long walks (she's OK for 5 miles but don't like to wear her out too much 🤗) along almost deserted stretches of beach at sunrise..
Eating Al Fresco was novel for her, too, and she thought that she'd like some of my sirloin 😂
Southwold is a lovely place but it does fill up with tourists (including me, but I only went into the town when it was early..
Her first time in a ferry, too!
I did take the Brommie & rode a few miles around the area & managed, I'm sure, to lose my Wahoo 😢 when I was back to the car..
All in all, though, a lovely couple of days with a chilly night in the tent.
Must go again.. Possibly in a week or two if the mild weather holds.
Headed off to Southwold for a couple of days of mind-clearing peace & quiet. Overnight, in 'my' field, the Milky Way was visible; first time I've seen it in ages!
It was Bonnie's first time camping and she settled down quite nicely onher bed that I'd taken.
Several long walks (she's OK for 5 miles but don't like to wear her out too much 🤗) along almost deserted stretches of beach at sunrise..
Eating Al Fresco was novel for her, too, and she thought that she'd like some of my sirloin 😂
Southwold is a lovely place but it does fill up with tourists (including me, but I only went into the town when it was early..
Her first time in a ferry, too!
I did take the Brommie & rode a few miles around the area & managed, I'm sure, to lose my Wahoo 😢 when I was back to the car..
All in all, though, a lovely couple of days with a chilly night in the tent.
Must go again.. Possibly in a week or two if the mild weather holds.

though I think Aldeburgh is worse for that, but lots of holiday lets and 2nd home owners,do make the place seem to lose its identity in the summer months at least, gets quieter in autumn through to early spring.