Your commute -in pictures?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cupra

Ha, I went there way back in the mid 1980's.... Can't remember it though. Strangely I got diverted because of a flooded road on my way back to home on Friday! Thanks for the photos, nice to see other people's commutes.

LOL

I will take some normal ones in the morning.

sazzaa

I'll take some better ones at some point, this was my view on the way home tonight..
IMAG0565_1.jpg

Maz

Guru
Just been lucky enough to have three weeks holiday - for the first time in years. Back tomorrow - dreading work, but not the commute!

Although the commute takes me to Britain's most over rated town (Cambridge) I still love the ride, at least to the edge of the place. Here's a couple of pics of my route taken in 2010 but the route's the same.
View attachment 28413

View attachment 28414

View attachment 28415

And finally- arriving in Cambridge.....^_^

View attachment 28416
Where's the top picture from?

Mr Foldy

I am usually rushing to connect with my bus, so this is a stock photo of the Kincardine Bridge.
Kincardine_Bridge.jpg
I use the walkway because the roadway is set up really badly for bikes.

sazzaa

Few pics from a short weekend cycle, just north of Aberdeen. The last one is from my commute home yesterday. IMG_20130921_113344.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0580.jpg
    IMAG0580.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0582.jpg
    IMAG0582.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0584.jpg
    IMAG0584.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0589.jpg
    IMAG0589.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMAG0601.jpg
    IMAG0601.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 49

sazzaa

I recognise some of these views. My commute takes me along deeside railway line and into kingswells. Sometimes up the Lang stracht if I'm feeling energetic.
Kingswells is my "long way home" commute, it took me a good five or six times of getting lost to figure out the way to the Bucksburn Valley trail! It seems to be the only suburb with a maze of paths though, I like it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom