Your commute -in pictures?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
The nice thing about the internet boards like this is that it brings people together (well let's just say get's them in a common location ;)) -seems there are people from all over the UK -and from other parts of the world as well (e.g. Asia, USA).

Any interest in starting a sticky thread where people can post pictures of their usual commutes? I don't know if anybody would be interested in seeing my usual commute in pictures, but I'd be glad to get it sorted out (I will say some parts of my commute are beautiful). I'd love to see where other people are commuting as well.

domtyler

Über Member
domtyler's commute to work.

Sounds like quite a nice idea to me Nigeyy. I'll have a go over the next week or two.

Okay, first instalment.

Come on Dad, get off the loo, I'm ready to go!!

All buckled up and ready to go. Now stop faffing about with that flipping phone and start cycling!

Finally, made it up eighteen flights of stairs to the eighth floor! In cleats too!

Jake

I now and again take a still pic from the camera phone if i have time and its a particular nice image. Otherwise the video camera is always running.

TWBNK

Most days part of my commute looks like this:

2921201201_411a4c805d.jpg

But occasionally:

2921201209_a6b0fa855a.jpg

PrettyboyTim

TWBNK

magnatom said:
Do you have a pedalo?:biggrin:

I just knew I was setting myself up for that one.:biggrin:

Luckily I only live a minutes ride from the seafront and I can use the promenade for a traffic free portion of my commute. The day the first picture was taken I had struggled against the wind at a grand speed of 5mph for 30 minutes when I met a fellow coming the other way grinning like crazy, barely pedaling and doing about 30!

theboytaylor

@PrettyboyTim - you should have put that to music, Flight Of The Bumblebee or something.

I loved the bit around 1:30 where you clearly waited at some traffic lights, no-one crosses, and as the lights go green some bugger legs it across the road in front of you! Typical!

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
My southern full route to work (Winchester-Alresford then NCN23 up to Basingstoke) is very very pretty. I'll try and remember to take a proper camera along the next time I go.

Mr Phoebus

Dayvo said:
My morning commute is in the dark, so you wouldn't be able to see the beautiful autumn colours in the forest/wood.

And there are so many trees you wouldn't be able to see the wood for the trees! :biggrin:

I think it's for the best that you don't show your morning wood. :biggrin:

Top Bottom