Your cycle in front of a wall pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dim

my S-works against a bank (wall of sand :smile: ) crap photo but was at a place called Cold Christmas (a path that runs for approx 5km ) ... and was on a 90km route from my home ...

I really enjoyed cycling on that stretch .... no cars, winding path ... good tar with no potholes:
9Z1Hi6Rk2xaOwZKPkL_m414_wIFqpMgzI1pc-91jMQI-1536x2048.jpg

The Ridley Icarus against the wall of the River Tea Rooms in St Ives during yesterdays club ride;

IMG_20161119_110832839.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

I'm struggling here to see any kind of wall.

dim

posted on another thread, but I'm happy with this pic from today's ride..... was a nightmare as many of the roads were country lanes running between farms .... narrow and large deep potholes every few feet.... left home and the fog had lifted .... as soon as I started climbing the hills, I encountered very heavy fog, added to the fact that the roads were wet.

I got halfway and the lane that I was travelling on, had a barrier and a notice saying that it is closed ... I had enough, so I set my garmin to take me home

I spent the whole week planning this route on ridewithgps .... It was supposed to be 90km long, but I ended up riding 63km with 550 meters of climbing ...

When I dragged the little man on all the whole course, and I thought it looked like a fast route on very quiet lanes with decent roads .... it's a very good course if you have a mountain bike or cyclo cross though

Here's a photo showing some of the dense fog
3NkhWRp4vQN3-SphdT1Hy_zVveKIP3-RsDaMisMP3Vc-2048x1536.jpg

Attachments

• 3NkhWRp4vQN3-SphdT1Hy_zVveKIP3-RsDaMisMP3Vc-2048x1536.jpg
    3NkhWRp4vQN3-SphdT1Hy_zVveKIP3-RsDaMisMP3Vc-2048x1536.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom