Your cycle in front of a wall pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User32269

I like a man who 'likes' a wall! I fly high indeed, also close to Alte Velo. Looking forward to some more Liverpool examples :bravo:
I've enjoyed your London pics, lots of my old stomping grounds! Will make a scouse wall effort!

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
Walls-1.jpg

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Going a bit mad on the wall pics today. Severndroog Castle for Alex and six mates...
View attachment 341738 View attachment 341739
I walked past Severndroog Castle on my way to school five days a week twixt 1963 and 1968 and was born within a mile of it at the War Memorial hospital. Glad to see it still in good repair! How were the terraced gardens nearby?

IMG_0957.JPG

My ironstone wall on Hunsbury Hill a day or so ago..

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
I walked past Severndroog Castle on my way to school five days a week twixt 1963 and 1968 and was born within a mile of it at the War Memorial hospital. Glad to see it still in good repair! How were the terraced gardens nearby?

View attachment 342160

My ironstone wall on Hunsbury Hill a day or so ago..
They look good.
20170310_132423.jpg

I never knew the place existed before now. Did you ever go inside the castle? £3 to have look from the top . I wanted a view of the 'norwood ridge' but the weather wasn' that good...
20170310_134130.jpg

Attachments

• 20170310_134153.jpg
    20170310_134153.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 37

PeteXXX

They look good.
View attachment 342201

I never knew the place existed before now. Did you ever go inside the castle? £3 to have look from the top . I wanted a view of the 'norwood ridge' but the weather wasn' that good...
I honestly can't remember if I went inside it. Too long ago! If it was accessible, mum and dad would certainly have taken me there on picnics or walks.
If you head to the road at the bottom of the park, (Crookston Road) and turn left, number 100 was home for the first 17 years of my life...

Happy memories, thanks :smile:

OP
OP
RedRider

RedRider

Pulling through
I honestly can't remember if I went inside it. Too long ago! If it was accessible, mum and dad would certainly have taken me there on picnics or walks.
If you head to the road at the bottom of the park, (Crookston Road) and turn left, number 100 was home for the first 17 years of my life...

If I think on there could be a wall pic coming up

PeteXXX

If I think on there could be a wall pic coming up
^_^

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

Severndroog has only been restored recently. Talking of Crookston Road, I know someone who lives in Crookston Road. Used to be Rolf Harris' accordionist. For diplomatic reasons, I can't comment further.

Top Bottom