Your cycle in front of a wall pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Just gorgeous, what tyres are those please ?

Note that's a proper wall shot!

According to all the online definitions a groyne is definitely a wall.

Beside the Greenwich foot tunnel, north side ?

I think I might have ridden past that wall...I'll add a pic to the cycling without a helmet thread.

Mmmm living your Rourke bit id've gone Greggs myself.

But it's the fat cat the one in your avatar?
No, that's Foxy from Freddy's cathouse, Lanzarote.
Cute, friendly wee cat :smile:

Sailorsi

Recumbents - Exercise whilst lying down
British Eagle once made good bikes .... Here's my son's new steed. A 531ST frame pulled from a skip 10 years ago. Finally got around to using it!
Powder coat an d pair of wheels and 8 speed Claris running gear ....

View attachment 130778
Scrubbed up nicely :smile: good looking frame too. Real shame British Eagle lost its path and went for the cheap and nasty end of the market. I don't know how they can produce a new bike for £50! Looks like they are attempting to bounce back however with a new marketing scheme. I'm sure your son will love this classic, much better than my Tulsa which may just end up in the skip without a hope of rescue! (got a few years of work to first however!)

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Spot on! The one downstream of Island Gardens, not the one immediately to the west. I was on my way back from Barking and fancied a ciggie break.

It's a bit of a London knowledge game when there's some bits of the area in TV programmes (and let's face it, there often is). I just found myself location spotting on the series New Blood.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Scrubbed up nicely :smile: good looking frame too. Real shame British Eagle lost its path and went for the cheap and nasty end of the market. I don't know how they can produce a new bike for £50! Looks like they are attempting to bounce back however with a new marketing scheme. I'm sure your son will love this classic, much better than my Tulsa which may just end up in the skip without a hope of rescue! (got a few years of work to first however!)
To be fair, the time BE started was around the time of the MTB and Aluminium frames. Zillions of good frame builders went to the wall. Somebody bought the BE brand for a bit of badge engineering much like Falcon and Claud Butler etc. But this was a handmade 'Touristique' a more sprightly alternative to the Dawes Galaxy.

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
Just gorgeous, what tyres are those please ?

Note that's a proper wall shot!

According to all the online definitions a groyne is definitely a wall.

I think I might have ridden past that wall...I'll add a pic to the cycling without a helmet thread.

Mmmm loving your Rourke but id've gone Greggs myself.

But is the fat cat the one in your avatar?

27" Michelin World Tours

TeeShot

Veteran
image.jpeg
A wall or a well in Chrisleton near Chester today

Top Bottom