Your cycle in front of a wall pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG
This was Sean Kellys bike he rode for the Rourkes Cat & Fiddle ride a couple of years ago.

Here's the CAAD making various wallish things look a lot prettier :wub:
Black Pudding.jpg
In Bury, Lancashire. All right it's a shutter pretending to be a wall :whistle:
meccano bridge.jpg
Against the increasingly famous Meccano Bridge at NOB END locks, (yes it's a real place @Fnaar):shy:
Media City.jpg
At Media City, Salford, (OK not strictly a wall to anything but insects but hey ho!) :biggrin:
Belmont Reservoir - 17-07-2013.JPG
Belmont Reservoir
Bike on Ferry.JPG
On the Windermere Ferry :smile:

Last edited:
In front of the wall of Alnwick castle
Ooo I love Alnwick Castle, as a matter of fact I love castles full stop, but especially in Northumberland for some reason.

We were up there last week staying at Boulmer, a small fishing village just north of Alnwick, but I didn't take my bike so haven't had the pleasure of cycling up there yet :cry:

I'm just waiting for my 6 numbers to come up and I'll move up there in the blink of an eye :okay:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Ooo I love Alnwick Castle, as a matter of fact I love castles full stop, but especially in Northumberland for some reason.

We were up there last week staying at Boulmer, a small fishing village just north of Alnwick, but I didn't take my bike so haven't had the pleasure of cycling up there yet :cry:

I'm just waiting for my 6 numbers to come up and I'll move up there in the blink of an eye :okay:
There's more castles up here than you can shake a stick at :smile:
We moved here over a decade ago, from South London, and I absolutely love Northumberland. It rekindled my previously lost/dormant love of cycling, and through this changed my life :smile:
It is also cycling heaven, but shhh! don't tell everyone!

ChrisEyles

Guru
Here's my '97 Marin in front of a nice old granite wall on a bridge over the river Bovey in Lustleigh cleave.

2016-03-17-12-13-44-jpg.121913.jpg

Top Bottom