Your cycling attitudes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
A peculiar grouping of 'cycle equipment' and 'safety equipment' in this survey:unsure:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hi bike jane, if you'd like some feedback: I found there was a presumption that 'safety gear' on a bike is a very good idea and an implication that it's shown to be benificial and supported by evidence ... which it's not. And I agree with snorri it's a bit of a mish-mash of general cycling equipment and 'safety equipment' it's hard to know what questions it's trying to answer. It was just a bit unstructured.

Out of interest what are you studying?
Cheers
FF.

GlenBen

Über Member
Also a point, Q4 offers no option for 6 days a week, that's my choice. Everybody needs a day off, unless I'm just weak of course.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
The two left hand options on Q7 seem the same to me...
Q10 - all of them, depends on the value of the item I am buying - it isn't worth agonising over a new water bottle, but a new bike is a different matter!

Also a point, Q4 offers no option for 6 days a week, that's my choice. Everybody needs a day off, unless I'm just weak of course.

2105302 said:
Q14, I need an option for continuing to use the road.

+1
there may be pavements classed as cycle routes, but I'm not going to use them. they are bumpy, littered with glass & rumble and usually full of people/pushcahirs/prams/dogs and get constantly want me to stop. I can stay on the road and be much safer, have a faster and usually less bumpy journey and get priority at junctions - why use them?

Top Bottom