Your dream car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
He should get me to take that dent out, the Scout is awesome off road and if I used the caravan more I would certainly have one.

Gunk

Guru
1972 911 2.4S would do me.

IMG_0509.jpg

keithmac

Guru
Now I love my old Skoda’s and always will but my dream car has always been the original Audi Sport quattro ever since I set eyes on one back in 1984.I was lucky enough to know the owner of these two and did get a chance to drive one when they only cost £55k new but sadly they are commanding £4-500k now :ohmy:
At least I have the memories View attachment 493419

I very nearly bought one of these 15 years ago, they've gone through the roof £££ wise!.

As for me I'd be quite happy with a Nissan GTR-35!.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I very nearly bought one of these 15 years ago, they've gone through the roof £££ wise!.

As for me I'd be quite happy with a Nissan GTR-35!.
I’m amazed how much they are worth now. The chap who I knew with these had a good relationship with Audi and these two were possibly the very last built from left over shells and parts in 1989. He owned three in total but sold them well before the price boom.... crystal balls would have been handy then

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
GTR's are serious money. Would love an R34.

For an affordable bonkers car, about £13-£15k second hand 3-4 years old (£40k-£45k new), practial, look nothing fancy...... Infiniti Q50 Hybrid.
Whattt...?

0-60 in just over 5 seconds, huge power. Only issue I'd have is the battery is behind the rear seats, so they don't fold down, so no trips to B&Q, or just 1 bike in the boot. The video's of the car show the battery flattening on acceleration. 3.5 V6 out of the 350Z.

Other option, 370Z. Love them.

Salar

A fish out of water
I've always thought one of these (Honda CRX vtec) would be fun... Still really like the looks as well.

Hers our CRX VTEC 1.6 Del Sol from a few year ago. Steel roof convertible. The roof stored in the boot.

We've had three Honda VTEC's, the CRX 1.6, a 3.0 V6 Accord and my favourite of the lot, the curvy shaped Honda Prelude VTEC 2.2 with the dashboard from Star Trek.

The Prelude had the best "VTEC screaming " engine when it kicked in over 3000 revs.

Honda cars just aren't the same now, they lost the plot a long time ago.

Hers our CRX VTEC 1.6 Del Sol from a few year ago. Steel roof convertible. The roof stored in the boot.
View attachment 495372

We've had three Honda VTEC's, the CRX 1.6, a 3.0 V6 Accord and my favourite of the lot, the curvy shaped Honda Prelude VTEC 2.2 with the dashboard from Star Trek.

The Prelude had the best "VTEC screaming " engine when it kicked in over 3000 revs.

Honda cars just aren't the same now, they lost the plot a long time ago.

Nice. :okay: Though for me is *has* to be the series 2 shape CRX... :blush:

Top Bottom