Your experience is key: Searching for participants in survey on bike parts & accessories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnL

Hi everyone,

My name is John and I’m currently working on my graduation thesis. For my research I need people with knowledge on bicycles to participate in a short survey. The subject of the survey is the influence of online on the bicycle parts & accessories business. It will only take 10 minutes to complete the survey.

Please follow this link where you will also receive additional information: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LF7VS9Q

Participants will be eligible to win a Go Pro Hero 4!

Many thanks in advance!

John

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I started but there were too many answers required. I even tried to bypass the answers by ticking I don't know the brand (I may have been telling porkies), and even though I claimed I didn't know the brand I was still expected to answer questions on the range and other bits.

Last edited:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I'd love to help but firstly I have no idea what P&A is and secondly, I cannot be bothered to keep converting my £ spent into Euros. Good luck with your thesis but I'm sorry but you'll have to do without my help on the survey.

Slioch

Guru
I would have loved to help you by completing the survey, but when the first question required me to have to convert euro's to sterling, I gave up and closed it down. Can't be bothered with that level of hassle. This is a UK site and our local currency is sterling/pounds/£'s etc.
Sorry!

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Same as the other comments. Bit too comprehensive. Made it to page 2, but gave up.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Hi everyone,

My name is John and I’m currently working on my graduation thesis. For my research I need people with knowledge on bicycles to participate in a short survey. The subject of the survey is the influence of online on the bicycle parts & accessories business. It will only take 10 minutes to complete the survey.

Please follow this link where you will also receive additional information: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LF7VS9Q

Participants will be eligible to win a Go Pro Hero 4!

Many thanks in advance!

John

I got to Q7 and my jaw dropped; the layout was so visually daunting that I quit right there. Sorry.

GC

OP
OP
J

JohnL

Hi all,

Thank you for your comments. I understand your concerns regarding the lay-out of Q7, the currency issue, and the required answers. Surveymonkey is somewhat limited in its possibilities as well as my skills with the survey software. Any response however is very helpful to me and I appreciate your effort to help. I cannot change the survey without resetting the input data, but I will use your comments in future projects.

Again thanks for your help!

Well I completed it as would like the chance for a go pro, but agree with others comments. I'd also add:

When I selected "I don't know" for all the questions about a brand, there then wasn't the logical "maybe" to the question "would you buy this brand".

I didn't bother converting euros to pounds or miles to km, so those answers may be a little off.

Top Bottom