Your favourite Bond Girl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Membrane

Jane Seymour (showing my age), marriage material. The type my mother would have wanted me to come home with (and that I still would want to have my wicked way with).

Famke Janssen, the type my mother would NOT have wanted me to come home with, but very exiting and sexy.

Also had a slight thing for Miriam d'Abo (sp?), although because of some other film she was in.

SamNichols

Tetedelacourse said:
Let's face it, apart from Dench and Klebb, they'd all get a good doing.

who's klebb? Grace Jones wouldn't be a good thing.
The posh one for the last rubbish one with Pierce Brosnan in it was lovely too. Got to love a pretty posh girl

U

User482

SamNichols said:
The posh one for the last rubbish one with Pierce Brosnan in it was lovely too. Got to love a pretty posh girl

Rosa Klebb was the Soviet villan (defected to Spectre) in From Russia With Love - the one with the poisoned blade in her shoe. Not pretty!

stephec

Legendary Member
It's got to be either Maud Adams in Octopussy, or Carole Bouquet.

I can have them both can't I? (In my dreams I already have!)

Richie1964

Got to be Diana Rigg as Tracy Di Vicenzo surely?! She was gorgeous!!

It's the best Bond film to IMO. Massively under-rated.

Tetedelacourse

SamNichols said:

Grace Jones would have you whether you liked it or not. You'd just have to go with the flow as she flung you about like a wet tracksuit.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Can girls play this game too? Personally, I liked Maryam D'Abo when I was a teenager as she got to sledge down a mountain on a cello case, and had nice hair. I HATED Halle Berry but did like Sophie Marceau and thought Eva Green rocked!! But I suspect my criteria is different to yours...mine is about feistiness and great outfits.

Top Bottom