Your favourite cowboy actors.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
What was that tv western series he was in......think he was in a band of 4. He really made the best of that squint.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Troy McClure
tm.JPG

Sid James, who gave the performance of his career as The Rumpo Kid

tm.JPG

And Clint, obvs.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I'd go along with nearly all of the above, but Clint and Eli stand out in particular.
Of the more family oriented cowboys I was a big fan of Doug McLure and James Drury.

To bring it up to date, I'd add Anson Mount (see pic) to the list. I saw him in a tv series that I recently discovered on AmazonPrime, called Hell On Wheels. He's in the mould of Clint, doesn't say much, uses mean looks and is a crack shot with a handgun. Well worth a watch although after season 2 it loses something.

image.jpeg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Lee Marvin did a very passable Mr Nasty as Liberty Valance.
liberty valance.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Apart from Clint Eastwood in those spaghetti westerns(The 'Mehicanos' always wore white pyjamas and had perfect white teeth and their women were called Conchita or Manalito:rolleyes:)the only other one i can think of is the one in that old Texas chocolate bar advert. "Bite through the chocolate and chew real slow":becool:.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'd go along with nearly all of the above, but Clint and Eli stand out in particular.
Of the more family oriented cowboys I was a big fan of Doug McLure and James Drury.

To bring it up to date, I'd add Anson Mount (see pic) to the list. I saw him in a tv series that I recently discovered on AmazonPrime, called Hell On Wheels. He's in the mould of Clint, doesn't say much, uses mean looks and is a crack shot with a handgun. Well worth a watch although after season 2 it loses something.

View attachment 431105

Good call, and as others have said Clint Eli and Lee
To add to all the others
Jean Hackman
Richard Harris
Doris Day,calamity jane she was a sexy cowgirl

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5390081, member: 76"]Christoph Waltz as the bounty hunter in Django Unchained

[/QUOTE]

Great film, he's a superb actor, good in In glorious bstards

Top Bottom