Your favourite film

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Im having trouble of thinking of my least fave film,i like most;)how about our favourite for the other end of the scale:smile:

Melvil

'The big lebowski' is certainly up there with the best of them. 'Spinal Tap' also must be, on number of viewings alone, one of my all time faves!

Having said that I really liked 'Twelve Angry Men' and 'The seventh Seal'...oh it's so hard!

monnet

Guru
A tricky one. Like Melvil I'm a fan of The Big Lebowski and Spinal Tap. I am also a huge fan of the Sergio Leone/ Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Westerns and Goodfellas is probably my 'most watched' film.

Tetedelacourse

My most watched would either be Highlander:blush: or Diamonds are Forever:blush:;):blush: both from my ahem younger days.

Favourite film ever: Restless Natives.:sad:

Past - Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad etc World - I remember Terry Thomas and also the guy who smashes the garage to bits...

Recent - Le Diner des Cons - cover your eyes...it can't be possible to put one's foot in it any more...Oh yes it can!

Fun.

monnet

Guru
I've got a feeling I'm going to have to restrain myself from saying 'oh yes, that one too!' after you all start reminding me of films that I hadn't thought of. Life of Brian goes into that category.

Tetedelacourse

What about Diamonds are Forever? lol

monnet

Guru
I am partial to a bit of Bond (as I think we all are), great entertainment. In fact I was only watching From Russia With Love last night.

Mr Phoebus

Das Boot.
Once upon a Time in America.
Goodfellas.
Shine.
Pulp Fiction.
Good Bad Ugly.
The Pianist.
Kelly's Heroes.
Amadeus.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Melvil

Mr Phoebus said:
Das Boot.
Goodfellas.
Shine.
Pulp Fiction.
Good Bad Ugly.
The Pianist.
Kelly's Heroes.
Amadeus.

Aye, forgot about Das Boot! That is an amazing, gripping, tense masterpiece. Not sure I could watch it over and over. But which version? The film, the Directors cut or the collated one that was released as a TV series?

Mr Phoebus

Melvil;39924][quote=Mr Phoebus said:
Das Boot.
Goodfellas.
Shine.
Pulp Fiction.
Good Bad Ugly.
The Pianist.
Kelly's Heroes.
Amadeus.

Aye, forgot about Das Boot! That is an amazing, gripping, tense masterpiece. Not sure I could watch it over and over. But which version? The film, the Directors cut or the collated one that was released as a TV series?[/QUOTE]

Out of all of them, I preferred the TV series, it kept you hanging on wanting more.
But I've got the Directors cut.

mosschops2

Harder than the bad films on.... kind of depends on the mood.

But if these are on TV (sky) when I'm sitting there, I'll always watch some:

Back to the Future
Groundhog Day
Ghostbusters
101 first dates (!!)
The Lost Boys

And the other night I watched Robin Hood Men in Tights (again!!)

Top Bottom