Your favourite guitarist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 4625172, member: 259"]I like it. You can hear them muttering at each other on the open mics, and it's just itchy and scratchy and really good to listen to loud every now and then.[/QUOTE]

I'll give it another try, everytime I do though is a wtf moment, and I'm a big Beefheart fan too.

How can anyone listen to Bongo Fury, it's mental. You can just tell from the cover that Franky and Donny weren't getting on.

MI0003474441.jpg

Your right mcginty how they got through that tour, heaven knows.

I was also lucky to see him too, but unlucky for him it was when he got pushed off the stage at the Rainbow and broke his back, 1971 I think.

Fond memories of the rainbow, what a great venue that was,i do believe it's some sort of church now.

I saw FZ at the oval in 1972 after that accident and also at the hammersmith apollo in the mid seventies.

Reactions: GM

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Big up a couple of jazzers from my limited jazz section; Grant Green and Wes Montgomery.

Obligatory fast show pic...

GuyBoden

Guru
A top UK Jazz Guitarist is Mike Walker, originally from a tough area of Salford. I had a few lessons with him when I was younger. Musically, he's very advanced, but also has a good ear and a nice feel. (IMHO)

Guitar solo starts at about 4:13, these are complex changes to play over, not easy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom