Your favourite guitarist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
John McGeoch. Don't know if he is really, but I like his guitar playing in this. He does not actually appear in the video, but I gather he played for two or three bands concurrently, so perhaps he was double-booked.

Drago

Legendary Member
Jaren Johnston is impressing me recently.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N41DdVedXCo

PaulSB

Legendary Member
One for Eric Clapton fans. Currently on BBC iPlayer “Eric Clapton: Life in 12 Bars.”

I thought this an excellent and deeply personal documentary charting Clapton’s life and the impact on his music. I’ve been a Clapton fan all my life and been aware of the headlines but never some of the details. A very sad tale in many ways and one I found quite moving.

This type of programme is usually a fun nostalgia trip about who through the TV out of the window - good entertainment but little more than this. “Life in 12 Bar” went, for me, much deeper.

Reactions: GM

I saw him on a car programme, recently (forget which one), where they were building an El-Camino pickup for him
He showed an artistic side, by gathering flower petals for colour matching, & some Spanish lace, to overspray, to give paint effects

He is a b-I-g car guy though, wasn't the '34 Ford his own??
(the one in the 'Gimme All Your Lovin')

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
David Gilmour

Top Bottom