Your favourite non-cycling specific tool.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
Mine is a Swiss army credit card tool.
Fits inside your wallet and has a small knife that's especially good at digging out those small flints and thorns from your tyre before they work their way in.

I've whipped mine out on numerous occasions.
And let's try and keep this thread wholesome and uplifting please!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
keeping the nail on my pinkie finger long, great for digging out ear wax and boogers!

Globalti

Legendary Member
This is my favourite tool:

10294.jpg

It has given excellent service over 4 years wrecking and removing the appalling B&Q mock Victorian decor which blighted our house when we bought it. All the ornate plaster has gone, all the ghastly brass lights, all the swirly pink-glossed Artex ceilings have been re-skimmed, the house is beginning to look less like a failing pub and more like a comfortable convenient modern home.

LLB

betty swollocks said:
Mine is a Swiss army credit card tool.
Fits inside your wallet and has a small knife that's especially good at digging out those small flints and thorns from your tyre before they work their way in.

I've whipped mine out on numerous occasions.
And let's try and keep this thread wholesome and uplifting please!

I got one without the light. Used it loads of times :rolleyes:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I would go with the Swiss Army Knife as well. I have two now, a basic one and the super dooper one Mrs P got me for my Birthday last year.

just jim

"my body is my tool."

can't mind if that was Alexei Sayle or Rowan Atkinson that said that on "Not the Nine o'Clock News."

girofan

Paulus said:
I would go with the Swiss Army Knife as well. I have two now, a basic one and the super dooper one Mrs P got me for my Birthday last year.

If you're caught carrying Paulus under the new guidelines from ACPO, you will be in breach of the law and probably given a custodial sentence. :rolleyes:;)
As long as the sentence doesn't start with, "you know" or "innit", you will be allowed to post on the Forum. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom