Your friendly number 93 bus driver.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You could always find someone who is good at photoshop and make your own internet advertising campaign for said bus company.

Must be part of the training - I had the same response when politely requesting that a driver stopped trying force me into oncomming traffic while I was waiting to turn right... some of them really are jus horrible

photo.php
Go Ahead London.jpg

StuartG

slower but further
Hey its a failure to even think about this as a public order offence. On that basis cyclists could daily block the entire court system through the lack of sufficient skin thickness. Nope its the position of the bus not the finger that should be the issue here for the police.

He has a work responsibility of courteousness to the company's customers and potential customers. That's where the bollocking and move to cleaning the top deck of the night buses should come from.

Drago

Legendary Member
In the real world you'd have less than zero chance of prosecution for that. Provided there are no aggravating factors that'd be regarded as a not unusual interaction. It'd be worth an FPN though if the dibble caught him doing it though.

Top Bottom