Your friendly number 93 bus driver.

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by dawesome, 20 Jul 2012.

1. dawesome

dawesome Senior Member

Booyaa and Hawk like this.
  2. Peteaud

Peteaud Veteran

nice

i would e mail it to the bus company as a thank you as well.

3. Pauluk

Pauluk Senior Member

He's (:mrpig:) got as many manners as he has hairs on his head. I think he was just showing you the size of his di*k.

4. CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist Veteran

Contact the bus company, and get it posted on public sites such as you tube. I don't think the company will be impressed.

5. OP
    OP
    dawesome

dawesome Senior Member

It didn't happen to me, I saw it on Ross Lydall's Twitter account. It makes you wonder how thick some people are

"I'm at work, someone's taking a photo of me, I'll make an obscene gesture, what can go wrong?"

6. DrLex

DrLex merely the moocher

CopperCyclist,
    Would you consider it a S5 POA offence?

7. TonyEnjoyD

TonyEnjoyD Veteran

So referring to Price On Application is an offence?

8. CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist Veteran

Sorry only just saw this. Yes, words or actions are sufficient and it is a public order offence.

9. Drago

Drago Guru

S4a as its directed at a particular person.

10. Hip Priest

Hip Priest Veteran

He looks like Phil from Early Doors. Crime can't crack itself!

Drago likes this.
  11. After we've finished cheering our gold medallists around the track, and it's all hailed as the renaissance of british cycling, they'll be back to seeing this on their daily training runs.
    Send it to the press.

Drago likes this.
  12. Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic Veteran

In an ideal world what would people suggest his punishment be? For my part I'd like to see him have to make a formal and personal apology to the satisfaction of the recipient. I'd have him have to take some sort of test or resit part of the original test pertinent to bike safety and some sort of anger management class to the satisfaction of an independent arbiter. All at his own expense, taken from his wages in instalments proportional to his ability to pay.
    I'd stop short of sacking him because I feel sorry for his family and don't wan't to punish them for his actions and because it seems like the right thing imo. I don't want to start or perpetuate a vicious cycle (npi) that is ultimately to the detriment of everybody.

Thomk likes this.
  13. Drago

Drago Guru

Email itcto the bus company, let them decide what's appropriate.

classic33 likes this.
  14. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

What about the new corporate/family friendly image of the company. Advertised on their buses of course.

15. Cyclopathic

Cyclopathic Veteran

This is an appealing idea. Then his workmates would know who to blame as business dried up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice