Your friendly number 93 bus driver.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dawesome

534802_10151074070055659_1601704252_n.jpg

Chris Ward

Who's this? your friendly 93 London bus driver after he overtook & drove me into the kerb so he could stop at a bus stop & then claimed not to see me and then "hoped I die soon" Really all-round nice bloke

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...t=a.10150260954430659.373044.590200658&type=1

Peteaud

Veteran
nice

i would e mail it to the bus company as a thank you as well.

Contact the bus company, and get it posted on public sites such as you tube. I don't think the company will be impressed.

OP
OP
D

dawesome

It didn't happen to me, I saw it on Ross Lydall's Twitter account. It makes you wonder how thick some people are

"I'm at work, someone's taking a photo of me, I'll make an obscene gesture, what can go wrong?"

Drago

Legendary Member
S4a as its directed at a particular person.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
In an ideal world what would people suggest his punishment be? For my part I'd like to see him have to make a formal and personal apology to the satisfaction of the recipient. I'd have him have to take some sort of test or resit part of the original test pertinent to bike safety and some sort of anger management class to the satisfaction of an independent arbiter. All at his own expense, taken from his wages in instalments proportional to his ability to pay.
I'd stop short of sacking him because I feel sorry for his family and don't wan't to punish them for his actions and because it seems like the right thing imo. I don't want to start or perpetuate a vicious cycle (npi) that is ultimately to the detriment of everybody.

Top Bottom