Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
For a small fee you can have mine when they are in hissy fit mode !
Various people have suggested to me over the years that I'd have made a good teacher. Perhaps in a grammar school where the children were well-behaved and keen to learn, yes, but put me in a difficult school with disruptive kids and my shortcomings would soon become obvious!

Similarly, I could imagine having my own kids and helping them learn to read or ride bikes, but dealing with hissy fits, noise and general domestic chaos ... I realised that I wasn't cut out for it!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Various people have suggested to me over the years that I'd have made a good teacher. Perhaps in a grammar school where the children were well-behaved and keen to learn, yes, but put me in a difficult school with disruptive kids and my shortcomings would soon become obvious!

Similarly, I could imagine having my own kids and helping them learn to read or ride bikes, but dealing with hissy fits, noise and general domestic chaos ... I realised that I wasn't cut out for it!
It does test you a tad !

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Ours, getting ready for the off...
View attachment 12715
Looks like the same setup we have on the way. Ted's little 14" islabike is now on its way to Darcey (age 2). Ted (now 4) is about to upgrade to the Beinn. He came across one at a party. I was trying to measure him up against it discreetly when he asked the owner "may i have a go please", got an affirmative, hopped on and shot off across the grass :smile:

Pics, I don't have, but vids, i do :smile:

Ted:

Darcey:

Stunt family:

CarlosVanDango

heres sophie my daughter being brave - not sure how old she was :smile:

then again on the bike she rides now :smile:

this is her sisters old bike - she's not really ready for it yet but can just about ride it :smile:

and this was us on a family ride - my mum and dad on my tandem:becool: my brother in law has sophies old trailer now for his son rueben :smile: sophie is on her tag bike behind me :smile:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Well, my time has gone now so there isn't much point in having second thoughts about it. If I got someone pregnant tomorrow, I'd be 75 by the time the resulting child left school!

Marry a young voluptuous woman when YOU are about 90 and then have a heart attack once the deed is done! :laugh:

You might need to build up a fortune first though....

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Marry a young voluptuous woman when they are about 90 and then have a heart attack once the deed is done! :laugh:

You might need to build up a fortune first though....
Call me ageist, but I wouldn't call a woman of 90 'young'! :thumbsup:

If you meant me, I would be pretty chuffed if I could still manage 'the deed' and had any interest in it at 90 years of age ...

Shaun

Founder
Cracking pictures and great to see you guys getting the kids into riding at an early age ... and not a mass of cotton wool or elbow/knee pads anywhere ... :laugh:

I must admit I got a lot of pleasure from teaching little Ms. Admin to ride and have some treasured videos of her first "runs" on the bike unaided.

Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Here's one of Jnr when I had the Bent...He was absolutely fascinated with it.

Photo0186.jpg

Top Bottom