Your kids on bikes pics......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
He did well on that bike mini ck 1 had one and it weighed a ton , mind you he loved the colour
Yes.. Lots of heavy, useless suspension! I got it for £20/£25 (can't remember which, now) off Marketplace!
He loves the colour, too. He's 7 now so it'll do a year or so then he will get a 'proper' bike 👌

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yes.. Lots of heavy, useless suspension! I got it for £20/£25 (can't remember which, now) off Marketplace!
He loves the colour, too. He's 7 now so it'll do a year or so then he will get a 'proper' bike 👌
I think mini ck 1 was a similar age but had it new for crimbo at the time , in fact i got hold of a giant hard tail free from the ctc forum that was half the weight but he still liked the tank more

Does this count?

2021_10_01_tinybug_bakfiets.jpg

Okay so it isn't a photo but it has happened a lot in the last few years...

Hicky

Guru
I've not posted for some time, introducing little legs version 3.0(version 1.0 is now 18(and taller than, me and version 2.0 is an ever growing at 13!). Darcie(pictured) is now 13 months and has had a few outings. I've just got her an Islabike off the bay....she's still too short for it much to her frustration.

Attachments

• ETYC6767[1].JPG
    ETYC6767[1].JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom