Your latest purchase (Non bike related)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
snapper_37 said:
An early valentine's pressie (apparantly but err I paid for it ) - a steam generator iron.

That's love for you. :biggrin:

Could've been worse, a hoover

derall

Guru
An expensive visit to London on Saturday:
Text Books:
Been using the 2nd edition of Katz's Handbook of Clinical Audiology for the last twenty years; 6th edition came out last week so felt compelled to update
Pollock's Javascript: A beginner's guide. Installed the Ubiquity extension for Firefox last week, so now have to figure out how to write my own commands
DVD Box Sets:
Jacob Bronowski's The Ascent of Man
Kenneth Clark's Civilisation

OP
OP
I

iGaz

Mr Pig said:
Yip. Their pro tools are very good quality, something they get right. These spanners are a waste of space though.

It's a Nissan, are Kia's the same?

Yup, Kia have problems with knock sensors as well!! Except they decided to bury theirs where you can't get to them!!!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Piemaster said:
Yuk! :biggrin: Tasted more like the roast chicken flavor to me than any sort of beans / bacon goodness (with your choice of condiment as per poll thread)

I thought they tasted of badly fried egg. All of the new flavours are horrible.

mondobongo

Über Member
Just paid for a cardigan on ebay for the missus. Seller probably thinks I am a crossdresser heyho.

cchapman

One banana custard doughnut @11:30 - $A2.00,

if only we could also collect date, time, sex, incomelevel, age, education attained, most common mode of transport, prior convictions, age of first sexual fulfillment, no. of times changed underwear per day, do you consider yourself overweight, obese, morbidly obese, knowing the harm that cigarette smoking does why do you persist a) bloody-mindedness, :biggrin: too weak to make an effort, c) never thought about it, d) my grandfather smoked till 97 and it didn't hurt him. what a wonderful data set we would have.!

Top Bottom