Your order will be delivered between...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Punctual. I like that.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I received a text this morning to tell me that a laptop I had ordered would be delivered today between 14.41 and 15.41.

And it was delivered at exactly 14.41.

That is all.
Was that DPD?

They deliver work related stuff to me every week and they are always within the timeslot. Makes a change from the "Between 8am and 5pm" brigade.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Was that DPD?

They deliver work related stuff to me every week and they are always within the timeslot. Makes a change from the "Between 8am and 5pm" brigade.
It was indeed, I told the driver I was very impressed and he said they "always" deliver as agreed as they plan routes properly and don't set unrealistic targets.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Screenshots_2017-04-12-15-22-42.png

It arrived around three in the afternoon.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I ordered something last week and was told delivery would be approx. 25th April...........no problem as I was in no rush.
08:15 this morning (12th)........ring on the bell......there it was 13 days early :blink:. At 10:00 I got a text to tell me it would be delivered today between 14:19 & 16:19. :scratch::scratch:

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
My missus is currently waiting for something that was supposed to be delivered "between 07:00 and 22:00" today and that requires a signature. It left Bristol at 09:30 and has still not arrived. Good job it's a non working day, but we've not been able to go anywhere, and I've ended up on gardening detail as a result! Less than impressed.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
My missus is currently waiting for something that was supposed to be delivered "between 07:00 and 22:00" today and that requires a signature. It left Bristol at 09:30 and has still not arrived. Good job it's a non working day, but we've not been able to go anywhere, and I've ended up on gardening detail as a result! Less than impressed.
She should say "that nobber Marmion got his laptop dead on time from DPD, what's wrong with you lot?"

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Me too.
I was a bit worried about heading to the loo in case it was a siren call to the delivery drive that it would be the most excellent moment to knock on. My poor dogs have only had quick outings to the grassed area over the road so I can see my front door while out. They are deeply fed up that they haven't had their hour's walk in the afternoon. I wonder if I can modify the turbo :laugh:

Top Bottom