Your order will be delivered between...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
IMG_0772.JPG
Time for the Viz board game

Last edited by a moderator:

perplexed

Guru
I received a text this morning to tell me that a laptop I had ordered would be delivered today between 14.41 and 15.41.

And it was delivered at exactly 14.41.

That is all.

And, you being in Scotland, stolen by 14.43...:whistle:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
My missus is currently waiting for something that was supposed to be delivered "between 07:00 and 22:00" today and that requires a signature. It left Bristol at 09:30 and has still not arrived. Good job it's a non working day, but we've not been able to go anywhere, and I've ended up on gardening detail as a result! Less than impressed.

This is why I tend to get stuff delivered to work.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
This is why I tend to get stuff delivered to work.
I used one of those automatic delivery boxes at the local petrol station last time, as Decathlon offered it for no extra charge. Worked fairly well. About the only improvement they could make would be a proper crossing from the cycle track to/from it ;)

DPD and Royal Mail both work well here at the moment. UKMail have improved since about a year ago I think. Yodel are still cyclist-obstructing nobbers who are completely negating their sponsorship of races IMO - to make their sponsored sprints at the Tours of Britain more realistic, they should park two of their vans totally blocking the route about 50m before the line.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I am currently waiting on a delivery scheduled to be delivered by UK Mail (never heard of them) between 11.38 - 12.38.

Was goign to post in Mundane News but then thought it was far too exciting
I've had a few deliveries by them. Usually spot on with their times.

U

User6179

I am currently waiting on a delivery scheduled to be delivered by UK Mail (never heard of them) between 11.38 - 12.38.

Was going to post in Mundane News but then thought it was far too exciting

Have you not considered a webcam on your front door and making it pay per view ?

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom