Your Perfect Butty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soulrider

Toasted wholemeal bread (the one with seeds in it) spread a thin layer of marg or butter, nutella then peanut butter and thinly sliced banana on top.... Had this in a local café... They called it a cheeky monkey ;-) absolutely delicious and really good for energy

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

A pastie barm with brown sauce, but the pastie needs to from CARRS pasties in Bolton.

When I was on the road in a previous vocation, I used to really enjoy a sausage & egg barm with brown sauce from a chuck wagon in Rochdale called 'Feeders Digest' :biggrin: FWIW the sausages were square 'Lorne' sausage, mmmmm!

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Im cooking fat chips in lard (pig fat I think ?) on doorstep step bread n butter :smile: Only got mayo in or it would be tomato sauce

harrybarry

Ok here we go

Two extra thick white warbs anchor butter nice and thick , crush a cornish pastie with the back of ya fork whack it between the bread cover in tommy k oh yes

and this is why i need to lose a stone or two :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ok here we go

Two extra thick white warbs anchor butter nice and thick , crush a cornish pastie with the back of ya fork whack it between the bread cover in tommy k oh yes

and this is why i need to lose a stone or two :biggrin:

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Hilarious....

Thick sliced, fluffy, white, crusty bread slathered in butter with good cheddar cheese, nice tasty tomatoes, black pepper and mayonnaise.

Nom

Cubist

Still wavin'
Hovis Best of Both bread, lightly buttered, slices of cheddar so strong it hurts your mouth, Branston pickle, three cherry tomatoes, halved, two thick leaves of iceberg lettuce, salad cream (not mayo, although I concede it would be a good substitute.....)

Top Bottom