• Rugby

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Tennis / Badminton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

• Skiing / Snowboarding

• Aquatic (diving, swimming, surfing etc)

• Motorsport

• Other...

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like thai boxing when I can get the time to train with lots of children and a teacher wife. I used to like climbing (indoor mainly, never got round to organising a trip out), swimming and gym before having kids.

As for watching I like boxing, motor GP, athletics (not just for Jessica Ennis), rugby league. I used to watch the last two live, the rugby more than athletics, and I used to watch some football before getting sick to death of it at work.

walker

Arch said:
'coz it's not a sport. I mean, it's not exercise really is it, just standing in a room batting a little ball against the wall. I've never played squash, it's too dangerous, I heard of a bloke once broke his nose playing squash. But I know it's not really exercise, even so.

;)

Personally, don't tend to watch any sport, even cycling. Might watch a bit of showjumping or three day eventing if it was on telly and there was nothing else, and big annual stuff like the boat race or the Grand National, but mostly I find sport pretty boring.

Arch, I wouldn't knock a sport if you havn't tried it, Squash is very athletic.

Other sports I take part in are running and Swimming.
Sports I compete in are Running and Motorsports.

Sports I enjoy watching, all endurance Sports, by which I mean Triathlon, Biathlon, Athletics. I love watching the Dart's and Motor racing like touring car's, both world, german and British, Aussie V8's, I can give or take single seaters.

I find alot of sport's that invlove no athletic ability (Barring Darts because it has such a great atmosphere) not a sport at all, So stuff like golf, Cricket, Snooker. these games are far to boring to take part let alone watch

walker said:
Arch, I wouldn't knock a sport if you havn't tried it, Squash is very athletic.

I'll second that. I used to play it after school for a couple of years. it's athletic and it takes a lot of skill to be good at it.

1. Cross country mountain biking
2. Downhill mountain biking
3. Road cycling
4. Cross training, interval training, weight training and pilates so I have the strength and fitness to do 1, 2 and 3 to the best of my ability.

Oh, and I recently tried golf...it was very funny!

I'll be honest - skiing is my first love. There's nothing that can compare with one of those perfect runs when you're on top form and really let it go on a big run. The feeling is akin to flying because you don't feel the skis because you just project your body down the slope. No other sport gets even close.

Patrick Stevens said:
I'll be honest - skiing is my first love. There's nothing that can compare with one of those perfect runs when you're on top form and really let it go on a big run.

And there was me thinking that you were talking about getting two full trays of Gin & Tonics to the table at the mountain restaurant without spilling a drop! ;)

Top Bottom