Your user name?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
When my younger brother was an officer in the Army he earned himself the nickname Rigid Raider, taken from the Rigid inflatable boat favoured by the MOD and somehow reflecting his sex life at the time. Unashamedly jealous, I pinched the name, justifying my theft because I used to ride the only full-rigid MTB in my club, a lovely Kona Explosif and later a Hei Hei.

longers

Legendary Member
Mine is what a geography teacher used to call me at school and because I didn't like it my mates made sure that it stuck. Although I chose my name on here I'm not entirely sure why I didn't pick something I do like.;)

Cheddar George

oober member
On the morning of the day i first logged on C+ i had descended Cheddar Gorge with my train of thought journeying through Beano comic strips of the 1970's (yes i am a character from the Nibblers).

ajc

Mine is my initials taken from Alan John Carr,
I've given up putting Alan Carr as I'm now usually identified with the comedian Alan Carr, we both wear glasses (though I use contact lenses when cycling, I really dislike wearing glasses when I'm out on my bike) and that is all we have in common !

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
About half an hour before a Thai Boxing session (competition or training) I have a cookie, usually Sainsburys large white chocolate ones :biggrin: and the coach I trained with in London before moving back over Hadrians Wall called me Cookiemonster and the name stuck. ;)
I have no idea why I picked up that having a cookie routine.

Oh. I was wrong then. I thought that you lived in Bobbington and you were an ox.

sorry.

;)

papercorn2000

Years ago, a computer wouldn't let me use Peppercorn as a log-in (I had a really dodgy skull-do at the time, it was in between the mohican and the leopard spots) and suggested Papercorn2000. I sort of kept using it. Even tho' I don't even like it.

Carwash

Señor Member
Nothing whatsoever to do with cars, but in fact after the highly-strung spectacled cat in 'Willo' the Wisp'. (see left)

Such odd names have always stuck me as being rather apt for cats. My boss' cat is called Jamjar, which I think is about as good as cat names get.

CotterPin

When I discovered the old C+ it was in my early days of using forums (fora?) and I had thought I had to have a different username for every single one.;)

I couldn't think of anything so I came up with Notanotherusername. Which I didn't like so when I came here I chose my new name with some consideration - and a reminder of a good old days of cycling.:biggrin:

Top Bottom