Your views on...electric bikes (Dissertation project)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

alexalph

Thank you for all the help guys - very appreciated. All feedback on the questionnaire is also most welcome.

done

and forwarded to my step-father who is an ebike user (and really can only use an ebike because of health issues)

Thank you - its a struggle getting e-bike users and this really helps.

Velocampus could also be a good call!

byegad

Legendary Member
Fault in survey. Qu 6 asks about commuting if applicable, as a retired person I had to answer other, there should be an option of I no longer commute or similar.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Done. To summarise, I wouldn't buy an e-bike as long as I am fit and able to ride a conventional bike. However if my health was to fail, I might be glad to buy one.
Same views as others re the darkness/weather question. They are very different factors. I quite enjoy riding in the dark, whereas rain has me running for the car keys.

Berties

Fast and careful!
All done ,I've seen grossly over weight relation buy two of the electric bikes now and is completely hooked ,now rides every day come weather or time of year ,I mean completely addicted now half the size,unbelievable success down to these bikes

AndyPeace

I'm probably not your target audience... but I couldn't complete the questionnaire. I started cycling on a ebike, commuting short distance but progressed to a conventional road bike. On an ebike I just rode when I had to but on a conventional bike I go further.

Top Bottom