your waist size ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
gaz said:
34"

Does anyone else have issues with their thighs being larger than normal. and thus finding trousers that comfortably fit your waist but aren't to tight?
OH, GAZ! Have you not heard of the famous Davywalnutwhip thighs. 64cm RELAXED!!!!

Usually 34" (from May to November); at present 36" (ish!). :evil:

gaz said:
34"

Does anyone else have issues with their thighs being larger than normal. and thus finding trousers that comfortably fit your waist but aren't to tight?
I sometimes have to buy 32" trowsers so they fit at the thighs but need a belt or they fall down to the thighs. I can't do that fashion thing jeans around the thighs.

34" but starting to get bigger.

58cm thighs relaxed (just measured :evil:)

I was badly out of shape at the start of the year and put on a stone over winter.

The thighs thing is a funny one. They stay when I don't train, quads and glutes stay big and strong while the inside front thigh ones tend to lose strength. I seem to put most of my body fat increase on above the waist. When I go for a run in my lunch break I always wear running tights and something loose like a rain shell above the waist to try and take the attention from my belly. It's the only time I catch any sideways glances from the ladies at work. Shame about my gut :blush:.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
aJohnson said:
yoyo said:
23'' - down from 27'' two years ago.

Are you both female?

I am 34" (although getting back to 32" slowly!) and I thought I had a small waist at 6'0" tall!

Top Bottom