Your water bottle tool bag designs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I am considering moving my multi tools out of the pannier and into a water bottle to mount on the frame as the weight hangs to low in the bag.
This would be for commuting so i will have spare bottle cages .
I only have 750 ml high 5 bottles which are too big really so what are your designs ?

Last edited:

cbs

I have one that I got for Christmas from my wife - it's a dedicated tool bottle with a large screw on lid, similar to this sort of thing:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/bbb-btl-18l...m_medium=base&utm_campaign=uk&kpid=5360446152

I like it, is bigger than a bag under the saddle and is less intrusive to my mind. Mine is black, with a very small logo, on a black bike in a place you expect to see a bottle. Only thing I find is that you have to be careful with packing it to avoid rattling - I roll my tools into a rag, which is useful to have in itself.

The downside is that it uses a water bottle cage, so for those longer rides in the summer, I will probably go back to a bag and two water bottles.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Specialized do a tool key with a wrap to protect all your tools which is rather good.
The red cap in the lid undoes to store patches.

82631?$Hero$.jpg

16014-2_BTL_KEG_TOOL-WRAP_l.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom