Your Weekly Horoscopes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Taurus:

Your like a bull in a china shop at the moment. Too much energy, and causing too much destruction.

Go for a ride on your bike. Take it out on the pedals, climb a few hills, capture a few KoMs, or at least, PBs.
Almost right, I have too much energy but use it all 100% with my current family issues, hills and PB's are right on the money :okay:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Aquarius

Sorry - missed you out.

You are hanging on to something, unwilling to let go and move on. But it is stopping you progressing, developing, getting new experiences.

So let go of that book, and get out on your bike instead.
Hey, this randomness is not so random after all.
You have a gift!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Aquarius

You are hanging on to something, unwilling to let go and move on.

You've obviously seen the contents of my Asgard & the indoor shed.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I'm a Scorpio, which apparently makes me something of a sex pest.

At least, that's what told the arresting officer, in attempted mitigation.

OP
OP
Random Monkey

Random Monkey

Veteran
My star sign is Pyrex.... I was a test tube baby.

:whistle:

Whilst such velocepede designs as the hobby horse and boneshaker were the first successful attempts at two-wheeled, human powered mobility, the popularity was somewhat limited by their weight and hard ride. The arrival of mass horse-less transport needed a step-change in technology before it could really take off. The one factor that opened the gates to further technological advances such as the Safety Cycle, pneumatic tyres and gears, was the use of steel in the frame, and, in particular, steel tubing. Without this devleopment lightening the frame and making mass-production feasible, none of the other ideas would have gained traction. Hence, the single biggest factor in the popularisation of the bicycle was the development, and eventual use of steel tubing for the frame.

Hence, as a test tube child, it would be a dis-service to your parentage to ignore the parentage of the humble bicycle. You know what you need to do to honour your ancestry?

Get on your bike, and go out for a ride!

Last edited:
Top Bottom