Your wheels are going round.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soup890

Crazy
So this person tells me in the morning when I'm cycling to work. I just said "yeah" and smiled. Some people just over use jokes.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It's an old one we have all heard over the years...

I usually reply with 'So is your head'....
That confuses them.

Gixxerman

Guru
Some yoof wiv 2 chavette's in tow shouted a similar thing at me when my buddy and I were riding back from Cote de Midhopestones to Barnsley after watching le Tour last Sunday. The 2 "girls" found it very funny. Must have been the originallity. "Hey mate your back wheels going round!" was his inspired rebuke. "So is the front, thanks!" was my reply. I only remembered the "so is your girlfriend" line several minutes later. Shame as it would have been so apt.

Garethgas

I find it rather sad that so many people feel the need to post the most trivial drivel just to get
some sort of attention.
There are quite a few on this site

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
" So's your girlfriend" was suggested as a good riposte by someone on here
Cycling Mikey said his mum is too, to a guy and he ran after him but shortly give up.

Berties

Fast and careful!
riding fast through a housing estate some one shouted tour de France is that way ,to whit my reply was and the comedy club is that way

Crankarm

Guru
[QUOTE 3171682, member: 30090"]Without these threads CC would just not be CC.

I like these type of jokes as well, they make me smile. However I do recall one car driver saying that my rear tyre was flat, I stopped, got off the bike and checked the tyre and it was not!! Unbelievable that I could be so heavy as to give the appearance of a flat back tyre when on my bike.

When I got home I immediately pumped the tyre up to 130psi and only had bread and water for three weeks - I've never had this type of comment since then.[/QUOTE]

Aghh …….. but you should have replied, "I see, well, it's only flat at the bottom!"

Top Bottom