You're a plonker Rodney

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Possibly due care and attention but I wouldn't bet on it.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
There's been a few supercars crashed by inexperienced drivers.

I've never driven one, but it seems to me if you give such a car some welly with the steering other than straight it will catapult itself into the scenery.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There's been a few supercars crashed by inexperienced drivers.

I've never driven one, but it seems to me if you give such a car some welly with the steering other than straight it will catapult itself into the scenery.

The Honda Civic Type R came with the 'High Performance Car, Low Performance Driver' tag by the police when they came out.

mustang1

Guru
Battleship grey is a lovely colour. After all, battleships are painted that colour.

The ‘problem’ with this particular car, is that unlike most of the Lamborghini line up at present, it’s rear wheel drive, not 4 wheel drive. Lamborghini then gave it a big chunk more power as well. The rear wheel drive mid engined cars have a hell of a propensity to ‘steer from the rear’ using the throttle ( which is part of the appeal to a competent driver). They also tend to go light at the front, simultaneously, which means it’s very hard to correct it with the steering wheel alone, once it starts squirming. The driver was a bit of a tit for not knowing this was almost certainly not going to end well, on a narrow street. Too many people have become complacent about the electronic driver aids that are fitted as standard now. You can alter the settings for these cars, to turn the assistance right down, from buttons in the cockpit. Add that to the ridiculous power to weight ratio, and the rear wheel drive, and a none too sensible driver, and you’ve got yourself a nightmare waiting to happen.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
The ‘problem’ with this particular car, is that unlike most of the Lamborghini line up at present, it’s rear wheel drive, not 4 wheel drive. Lamborghini then gave it a big chunk more power as well. The rear wheel drive mid engined cars have a hell of a propensity to ‘steer from the rear’ using the throttle ( which is part of the appeal to a competent driver). They also tend to go light at the front, simultaneously, which means it’s very hard to correct it with the steering wheel alone, once it starts squirming. The driver was a bit of a tit for not knowing this was almost certainly not going to end well, on a narrow street. Too many people have become complacent about the electronic driver aids that are fitted as standard now. You can alter the settings for these cars, to turn the assistance right down, from buttons in the cockpit. Add that to the ridiculous power to weight ratio, and the rear wheel drive, and a none too sensible driver, and you’ve got yourself a nightmare waiting to happen.
The ‘problem’ with this particular car is that it's being driven by a farkwit.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I was once walking around Edinburgh on a wet evening and someone in a Morgan sports car drove past, slowly and seemingly sensibly, when he suddenly spun the car and it went up the pavement arse first. He didn't seem to be twatting about before the incident so don't know if he was trying to show off or just lacked the skill to manage a powerfull and lightweight car on a wet road

Top Bottom