YouTube channels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
They’re obviously aimed at selling us kit but some of the Park Tools ones are clearly presented and well explained.

Big John

Guru
I'll second RJ The Bike Guy. Seems like a decent bloke too even if he is American 😉

Edit: I'll second the Park Tools vids too but remember there are far cheaper makes of tools out there that do the same job. Park are good tools but IMO unnecessary for the home mechanic unless you REALLY take your fettling seriously 🧐

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Adjunct Satyr

Thanks guys. This isn’t for any specific jobs... just interested in watching some relevant stuff. Cheers for the recommendations 👍

DRM

Guru
Park Tool, RJ The bike guy & GCN, Park Tool very detailed with clear explanations of how to do a job, RJ The bike guy is very good with older bikes, GCN are good for all things cycling, even if not full of detail.

Lovacott

Über Member
They’re obviously aimed at selling us kit but some of the Park Tools ones are clearly presented and well explained.
The Park Tools ones are very clear and go into great detail. I popped my laptop next to the bike when I first set up the indexing on the back. I was pretty much able to follow the instructions in real time.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
The Park Tools ones are very clear and go into great detail. I popped my laptop next to the bike when I first set up the indexing on the back. I was pretty much able to follow the instructions in real time.
Likewise the first time I adjusted some disc brakes.

Top Bottom