youtube serendipity.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
youtube can take us all off on tangents to places we never knew existed.
Give us a link to something that touched you in some way. A brief explanation as to why it invoked the reaction or emotions it did would be welcome:smile:

For the sake of those at work with touchy IT departments, please give a warning if the viewing is unlikely to be worksafe.

Here's two from me:- Southern Belles
I like to see fit bodies in movement. The girls and their quick footwork are very synchronised. It looks like a jolly good aerobic workout and great fun. Not so sure about the music though!

and:- Blue Ridge Mountain Dancers
Again, it looks jolly good fun and I like Appalachian style music: it stirs something in my bones!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Posted this before once, and I guess Betty's post made me think of dancing/fit bodies in movement...but here is some stunning music (if you dig that crazy vibe) and some extraordinary dancing from the fillum "Hellzapoppin"
watch and be amazed! (work safe). The premise for the dancing scene (all the servants are black and dancing away till discovered by the white chaps) wouldn't make it onto film these days, but the dancing is amazing (to me, anyway!)

I used to see the main musician guy (Slim Gaillard) play at jazz clubs in the 80s. Bought him a drink and had a chat once...a truly "out there" dude with a fantastic musucal ability on just about any instrument you care to name, and with an equally nutty personal history (http://www.pocreations.com/slimbio1.html).
He also invented "Vout", (a hip jive-talking nonsense language) and was Marvin Gaye's father in law!

Melvil

My god, I felt out of breath looking at it!!!! Amazing dancing, speshally when the girl flings the man over her shoulders!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Maybe I'm a bit too low brow for this dicussion :evil:

So I'm browsing around YouTube and I come across this .... genius!

Amused me for some time when I stumbled across it (it was some time ago now).

betty swollocks said:
Here's two from me:- Southern Belles
I like to see fit bodies in movement. The girls and their quick footwork are very synchronised. It looks like a jolly good aerobic workout and great fun. Not so sure about the music though!
i want a redneck girl!!!!!!!!! :evil:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Good old Laurel and Hardy.

ps. What is that I like about the Southern Belles? Music? Movement? Or young pretty girls in short skirts high kicking:blush::evil:

Top Bottom