Yuk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saddle bum

Über Member
Well, I could not put it off any longer. Despite my misgivings I had to wash my track mitts.

My gear gets washed after every ride, but the mitts get dropped in the brain bucket and stowed away until the next time.

They must have absorbed about a gallon of my bodily fluids, mostly from my nose, so the normal light blue had turned a yellowish hue. The resultant crust was temporarily impervious to the the mega-strong Fairy non-bio dissolved in near boiling water. The solid bits took some removing. Eventually, As the water turned a rancid light brown the original colour began to reassert itself. Will the council get the hump if this reconstituted snot goes down the sewers? Well, it's not staying here so the drains got an impromptu scouring and anything living down there met a horrible death.

Innumerable rinses later, my beautiful mitts emerged from all that crud like a butterfly from a chrysalis.

Now, where did I put those Winter socks?

snorri

Legendary Member
They must have absorbed about a gallon of my bodily fluids, mostly from my nose, so the normal light blue had turned a yellowish hue. The resultant crust was temporarily impervious to the the mega-strong Fairy non-bio dissolved in near boiling water. The solid bits took some removing. Eventually, As the water turned a rancid light brown the original colour began to reassert itself. Will the council get the hump if this reconstituted snot goes down the sewers? Well, it's not staying here so the drains got an impromptu scouring and anything living down there met a horrible death.
Too much detail, this post should not be in Cafe where people may be eating and drinking.:angry:

:laugh:

Top Bottom