YYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well done Tykes :smile:

Keith Oates

Janner
Another manager looking for a job soon I guess. Liverpool are not having the best of seasons but the final insult will be if the Liverpool third team (Everton) finish above them in the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
longers said:
Mondobongo won't be happy :smile:.

Damned right was like a bear with a sore head. But if you can't kill a game off you pay the price. Think I am more narked that our season has been so dire that Teams like Barnsley now actually fancy their chances at Anfield!

Talking about that fourth place for the Champions League you do know that if a Team wins the Champions League and has not qualified for the Champions League then they take the 4th place and the Team that finished 4th goes into the Uefa Cup. That would indeed be ironic for Everton its a funny old game.

stevenb

My mate is a 'pool fan. He was cheesed off when my crappy Luton Town kept them at bay until the stroke of half time....he was embarrased when Havant & Waterlooville scored 2 against them.....now he'll just be sitting there with his head in his hands.....:biggrin:
Well done Barnsley.

Maz

Guru
My beloved Blades are still in it, after that dull draw today.
Did anyone see the pretend 'fumbled' free-kick with Beattie and Michael Tonge pretending to collide? Almost paid off - hit the post!

longers

Legendary Member
I'm just glad I didn't cut my bike ride short to go to the pub as was my original plan. I listened to the second half in the bath.

They said on the radio that the poor pitch at Bramall Lane was your saviour.

Top Bottom