Zappa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Zappa has always been the epitome cool for me, but I'd never really known much about him so this thread has inspired some research! I had no idea about him getting shoved off stage, or that it had been so long since he died.

GM

Legendary Member
Frank didn't just get pushed off the stage though, he ended up falling into the orchestra pit around a 16 foot drop.

Shocking as it was to watch, the thing I also found shocking was the attitude of Flo and Eddie after it happened having a go at the audience and shouting just fu*k off.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
As a student I lived with a guy who was a massive, and proselytising, Zappa fan. He never converted me. I remember a few of the funnier songs, like The Dangerous Kitchen, and Bobby Brown, but most of it trickled through my head like water through a sieve.
similar here... didn't like zappa to begin with, but after 18 months of seemingly constant zappa, i did eventually give in. I think it was hearing Sinister Footwear on Them or Us when i finally got it.

Drago

Legendary Member
Insiders know that Zappa isn't dead. He's merely changed his name to Serj Tankian.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
There was a quite moving documentary of Zappa recording with some Cuban( I think ) musicians very shortly before his death. I can't remember the details. It was a long time ago. Does anybody have some information about it?

Top Bottom