Zenwatch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 3975694, member: 45"]Thanks. Quite a significant price difference though.[/QUOTE]

The Pebbles range from £70 for the basic Classic (of which I have) on Amazon, a price down from £100 when I originally bought it.
Up to the Pebble Time Steel £229 also on Amazon.

upload_2015-10-28_9-33-12.png

www.pebble.com

There is a thread on Pebble watches on the forum somewhere.

Sorry for looking like a bit of a Pebble fanboy.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
A girl friend of mine has a watch tattoo on her wrist which says "Now" in the manner of the Zenwatch. She doesn't wear a real watch. Refuses to do so. She has a very interesting, and highly mindful, mindset.

I've been using a Garmin FR15 for a couple of years, not a smartwatch but despite wearing it when working (engineer in high temeratures/humidity aa well as physical knocks) have yet failed to break it - bit of a novelty a watch lasting that long for me. I can't see an iWatch doing that - especially as you're not even supposed to shower wearing it.
I'm tempted by the new FR25 as an updated version with notifications - several of Garmins watches have them now. Best bit is battery life on them - they don't need charging every day.

MarkF

Guru

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
.... and he's a nobber ....

That goes without question...

andyfraser

Über Member
I bought a LG Android Wear watch back in May (under £150). It vibrates when I get a notification but the phone stays silent. Before the watch I either had to annoy people at work or the OH at home with notification sounds or keep looking at my phone to see if I had received a text or email, especially if I was expecting one. Now I just leave my phone on my desk or table and the watch silently tells me what's happening.

TL;DR: I find smartwatches quite useful.

Top Bottom