Zepptember

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
50 years this month since the mighty Led Zeppelin first played together. Accordingly, fans have dubbed this month Zepptember, and Planet Rock are all over the anniversary.

As a fan myself I'm playing some Led Zepp every day, this day enjoy g the awesomeness of II, which starts with the almighty riff that is Whole Lotta Love.

Any other LZ fans enjoying the anniversary?

matiz

Guru
I was reading last night in the local wolvo paper how our night club the Lafayette booked them for £75 in the 60s but had to up the fee to a grand cos they were just making a name for themselves,ive just drove through kiddy Mr Plants home town this morning there was no sign of him he was probably having a lie in after watching his team beat West Ham yesterday

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I was reading last night in the local wolvo paper how our night club the Lafayette booked them for £75 in the 60s but had to up the fee to a grand cos they were just making a name for themselves,ive just drove through kiddy Mr Plants home town this morning there was no sign of him he was probably having a lie in after watching his team beat West Ham yesterday

Cut his lawns a few times when I lived in Kiddy

matiz

Guru
Used to see John Bonham regularly in the early 70s when working in Stourbridge,he used to drive around in a purple and chrome vintage replica motor with the top down.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
My next dog will be called Bonzo.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5369322, member: 9609"]I used to be a huge fan, went to knebworth and everything - think its mostly pish now. Black Dog & Rock n Roll are the only two I have on my play list[/QUOTE]

Went to knebworth and everything :laugh:

Top Bottom