Zombie Apocalypse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david1701

I need to get a crossbow

Bigsharn

Veteran
Of course, living in a city with three barracks, a few places with solar panels on the roof and Arch's supply of electric buggies... I'm sure that surviving is far from impossible. :smile:

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
It's simple. All you need to do is find someone who has been bitten but not infected. Analyse the blood to find the immunity agent and synthesise an antidote. Come on peeps. I've seen it in other films it can be done in hours :biggrin:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
It's simple. All you need to do is find someone who has been bitten but not infected. Analyse the blood to find the immunity agent and synthesise an antidote. Come on peeps. I've seen it in other films it can be done in hours :biggrin:

National Geographic ran a documentary on Zombies. They interviewed some scientist lady who took the whole thing far too seriously. Asking her what disease might make a "zombie" she said something along the lines of "oh we could merge rabies with ebola and something else, give us a couple of years I'm sure it can be done!"

Noooooooooo.......! :biggrin:

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
National Geographic ran a documentary on Zombies. They interviewed some scientist lady who took the whole thing far too seriously. Asking her what disease might make a "zombie" she said something along the lines of "oh we could merge rabies with ebola and something else, give us a couple of years I'm sure it can be done!"

Noooooooooo.......! :biggrin:

Isn't there a drug used in Haiti that gave birth to the Zombie idea?

Mr Phoebus

Isn't there a drug used in Haiti that gave birth to the Zombie idea?
Yeah, it's sourced from the puffer fish.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Thank you. I was wracking what is left of my brain to remember that :smile:

Although zombie mythology goes waaaaay further back than that. There are elements of zombieism in western pagan religeons a few centuries ago, iirc. The whole Haiti Voodoo religeon is deeply misunderstood due to western witchcraft ideas having been foisted in its place.. etc.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Although zombie mythology goes waaaaay further back than that. There are elements of zombieism in western pagan religeons a few centuries ago, iirc. The whole Haiti Voodoo religeon is deeply misunderstood due to western witchcraft ideas having been foisted in its place.. etc.

That I am aware of. Christianity wanted to assert itself and so in effect made up lies about the current "religion". I wonder if the original idea came from people who were born "different", or who had suffered massive brain trauma? Maybe it was a side effect of eating poison?

Every Easter when some religious bod starts spouting about the resurrection I get a mental image of Jesus coming out of the cave and shambling about saying, "Suffer the little children to come unto me, I need their BRAAINS!"

benb

Evidence based cyclist
JesusZombie.gif

Every Easter when some religious bod starts spouting about the resurrection I get a mental image of Jesus coming out of the cave and shambling about saying, "Suffer the little children to come unto me, I need their BRAAINS!"

Top Bottom